Attention Central Victorians! Donate $5+ online in May and use the code #BBMMIM to win one of three ‘fridge and pantry fillers’ containing a week’s worth of food and groceries fit for a family of four.
- Click the link or visit www.bendigofoodshare.org.au/donate and donate $5+ before May 31.
- Write #BBMMIM in next to your name on the donation form
- See T&Cs at Bendigo Foodshare website.
- Like us, react, comment, share and/or tag your mates on social media to spread the word
Prize packs have been specially donated by Bendigo Wholefoods, Strath Hill Butchers, Woolworths, Coles and more.
Remember, we urgently need to raise $65,000 to feed locals in need, and your $5 will provide food for 80 meals this winter!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to people residing within 100kms of Bendigo Foodshare’s warehouse in Long Gully, Victoria only.
2. Entries close at 11:59pm, 31/05/2019. Only one entry per individual will be accepted.
3. To enter participants must make an online donation of $5.00 AUD or greater via the Bendigo Foodshare website www.bendigofoodshare.org.au/donate and include the code #BBMMIM in the name field on the donation form before 31/05/2019.
4. The prize is fresh food and grocery items valued between $200-$500 AUD. These items have been specifically donated as prizes by Bendigo Wholefoods, Woolworths and Coles.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. Images used in advertising are for illustrative purposed and may not reflect items included in the prize pack.
7. Prize must be collected from Bendigo Foodshare’s warehouse in Long Gully within 7 days of notification.
8. Winners will be selected at random by Bendigo Foodshare
9. Winners will be notified and announced Facebook before June 6.
10. Donations made as part of this raffle or competition are not tax deductible.